We’ve released some exciting new features:
- New Rubric Standards Report
(automatically created with the standards that appear in the rubric)
- Rearrange columns and rows
- Assign ratings with decimal values
- Standards alignment with the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence
- Simplified Custom Standards Report
- Simplified badge editing with basic/advanced mode
Documentation for the trickier features are provided below. Please keep the feedback coming!
Rubric Standards Report
1. Choose a rubric that is aligned with standards.
2. Go to the Rubric Standards Report.
3. Report is automatically generated for the standards that appear in the rubric.
Rearrange columns and rows
Assign ratings with decimal values
We are very excited to announce that teachers can now use ForAllRubrics to work with rubrics aligned with the Australian Curriculum in addition to the existing support for the Common Core State Standards.
Standards Based Reporting With the Standards Report, you can easily view the individual levels of achievement for all the students in your class.
Alignment of Rubrics. In advanced editing mode, you can align your whole rubric to one or more standards.
Alignment of Rubrics. You can also align individual items within your rubric to one or more standards.
Alignment of Rubrics. You can customize the level of achievement for the ratings in your rubric (red, yellow or green).
A big thank you to all the Australian teachers using ForAllRubrics! We really appreciate your enthusiasm and support. We hope these new features are helpful to you in your classroom.