A library of high quality rubrics from the Buck Institute for Education are now featured in ForAllRubrics. More information on, “How to use BIE’s rubrics to assess 21st century competencies in PBL” is available from BIE. On Edutopia, Andrew Miller describes how to use BIE’s rubrics for implementing Critical Assessment Ideas in your classroom.
All you need to do to get started with the BIE Rubrics on ForAllRubrics is to sign up for a free teacher account at ForAllRubrics.
Once you’re logged in, click on the Library and BIE tabs to get to the BIE Rubrics.
For any rubric in the library, you can:
- copy the rubric into your personal rubric library
- view the rubric
- print the rubric (either send it to your printer or save it as a pdf file)
For more information on getting started with ForAllRubrics, take a look at this series of blog posts:
- ForAllRubrics How To: Setting Up Your Roster
- ForAllRubrics How To: Setting Up Your Rubrics
- ForAllRubrics How To: Assessing Your Students